2925 Allen Road
Sunnyside, WA 98944
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
A personal message from Dr. Combs
I designed my practice to meet the needs of real people who have to balance work, school, family and other responsibilities. You don't have time to waste waiting for a doctor, or being treated like just another patient. That is why my wife, my staff, and I work hard to respect your time, address your concerns openly and honestly, and treat you like neighbors. Because that is what you are, our neighbors.
Dr. William Combs
- Fellow - American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery, American Academy of Otolaringic Allergy.
- Certification - American Board of Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery.
- Residency - Oakland Naval Hospital, Oakland, California.
- Internship - Camp Pendleton Naval Hospital, Oceanside, California.
- Medical School - University of Colorado School of Medicine Montana State University.
What is Otolaryngology? The practice of Otolaryngology encompasses treatment of the ears, nose and throat, as well as head and neck surgery. Facial plastic and tumor surgery, bronchoesophagology and allergy treatment are also included within this profession. To become an Otolaryngologist, a physician must complete four rigorous years of medical school followed by at least five years of residency training. After this intensive training, physicians must pass a stringent examination given by the American Board of Otolaryngology to become board certified.
As a certified Otolaryngologist, Dr. Combs is eminently qualified in all the above areas as well as in sophisticated laser and endoscopic surgery techniques. He is highly skilled and experienced in treating ear, nose and throat related conditions in both adults and children, ranging from ear infections to head and neck cancers.